Register for Certified Scrum Training or MasterClass Workshops
- Special Price If you book a MasterClass Workshop together with a Certified Scrum Master course, we will deduct CHF 200 from your invoice!
- Special Price Group Rates: book 3 or more people together, receive a 10% discount
- Special Price Members of swissICT receive a 20% discount on all "Early-Bird" prices. Enter LAS-swissICT under Discount Code if you or your employer are members of the swissICT. Your email and billing address must correspond to the address of the SwissICT member.
- En = class held in English only
- De = class held in German only
- De/En = language decided at the start of class: German unless an attendee requires English.
Guaranteed German-language classes on request. If you need a German language class, please contact us.
All courses held at:
Schulungsraum "zum Talgarten"Unless otherwise noted in the course description:
Am Wasser 94
Map and more Information
- Registration and coffee starts at 9:00am
- The course begins promptly at 9:30.
- Finish at 17:30.
Terms and Conditions
All classes limited to maximum 10 participants. All course dates on this page are guaranteed.
The Terms and Conditions are available on line and will be sent to you with with your confirmation.
Terms and Conditions. You will be invoiced by Saat Network GmbH, CH-6304 Zug.
- Intensive Certified Scrum Master Training with Peter Stevens
- Certified Scrum Master Product Owner Training with Peter Stevens
- MasterClass: Scrum, Vision and Team Performance
"I have experienced Peter as a great trainer and excellent workshop moderator during a two day SCRUM course I was lucky to take part in. Peter has a deep and detailed knowledge of the AGILE methodologies and rich hands on experience with SCRUM."
-- Dubravka Widmer-Kljajo, Wirtschaftsinformatikerin Web & Java at Die Mobiliar,
"A training which bore fruit already in the following week!"
-- François Bachmann, Certified Scrum Practitioner
"The exercise Sprint Zero and One was a high point of the course."
-- Anton Schultschik, Manager of IT Support at the ETH Zürich, See his video recommendation...
For Questions or Further Information
Saat Network GmbH
Customer Service -
Tel: +41 44 586 6450